Monday, March 14, 2011

Jobs For The Group.

     I'm in a group with Mauri and Pablo. Mauri and I are acting as the writers of our fantastical story, Pablo is our head recorder and recruiter of interviewees as it were.

     Mauri and I are expanding on an idea I first came across while reading a book called 13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher. He was actually inspired by walking audio tours and based his teen novel off of the suicide of a girl, whose suicide note was recorded on a number of cassettes and sent around town. Now Mauri, Pablo and I are currently researching through the York's data base to see if any relevant information or particular cases come into light.

     In the mean while Mauri and I are writing, composing a story loosely based on this concept. Pablo is our director of recording and is bringing in different voice actors/actresses to be recorded. If any new information comes up concerning real historic events that happened at York, new posts will  be put up.

No comments:

Post a Comment